We are compiling a list of resources that may help your relationship with the Lord and others. Please check back regularly for websites and other resources to be added:
Witnessing to Others
See the Lost:
Take note of how many people you come into contact with on a fairly regular basis. This needs to include everyone,
family, friends, coworkers, classmates, waitresses, gas station attendants, etc.
Love the Lost:
Now that you have worked at identifying your area of influence, seek to show them that you care.
1. Always be kind, even if they are not.
2. Learn their name and remember it.
3. Leave a tip based on Grace not service.
4. Pay attention to their mood. Look to see if they are having a bad day and offer words of encouragement.
5. Really listen when others speak.
6. Offer to pray for them should they share problems or frustrations. (And then do it.)
7. Ask them about the situation the next time you see them.Tell them you prayed for them.
Find out where they are:
Finding out where people are spiritually is not as hard as you might think. Here are a few suggested topics or questions
that can help.
Help the lost know they are lost.
A person who does not know they are sick does not seek a doctor. Until a person realizes they are a sinner and will stand in judgment then they don’t seek a savior. Here are some questions that help them to see:
As bad as this may seem we need to allow the conscience of a person to bring them to an understanding of their lost state.